Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Catalan

Hi,

Innocent De Marchi <tangram.peces@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Holger,
>

> > Since I got no answer from previous translator jordi (in CC), I will
> > try to find new translator(s) for Catalan.
> >
> > Innocent:
> > since you already worked on the installer manual, maybe you have
> > interest to update installer itself, too?
> > It's not much work for Catalan, only 24 strings.
> >

> I do not have any problem, it seems worse that Jordi has made an update
> in the repository 7 hours ago.

Yes, Jordi updated the translation today.

As I already wrote in my last mail yesterday, I was under the impression,
that Jordi is no longer active, but he is.
Sorry for the noise.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .