Re: maint-guide updated request-for-translation

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 1:40 PM, Innocent De Marchi <tangram.peces@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Osamu and everyone!

So I need 42 messages to be translated. (Japanese -- done)

If you can send me the updated PO files or update git repo at
   Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/ddp/maint-guide.git
   Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=ddp/maint-guide.git
I will include them for the upcoming upload planned in a week.

If you are busy, do not worry.  I will update package with translation
as I get them before the release.

I'll update the ca and es translations within the deadline.

Bye!

I. De Marchi

I. de Marchi,

What do you think about getting the translations through the regular translations process in the spanish translation list?

https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2014/06/msg00096.html

Regards,
Toote