maint-guide updated request-for-translation

Hi,

I updated maint-guide closing 9 bugs.

There are few other issues addressed:

  * The new debian/rules introduced by dh-make 1.20140617 for dpkg >=
    1.16.1 after my request #737520

  * Now it mentions lightly on my debmake package as an alternative to
    dh-make but kept this document to use dh-make.

  * Use the new dpkg-buildpackage default of not signing packages

The native package related topics are moved to the last part to keep it
simple to address #696078 with minimum translation change.

These changes caused:
no-obsolete  **  1178
untranslated **  25
fuzzy        **  17

So I need 42 messages to be translated. (Japanese -- done)

If you can send me the updated PO files or update git repo at
   Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/ddp/maint-guide.git
   Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=ddp/maint-guide.git
I will include them for the upcoming upload planned in a week.

If you are busy, do not worry.  I will update package with translation
as I get them before the release.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Osamu