Re: Updating Debian Installer level 1 / sublevel 1 translaations

Hi!

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 06:58:55AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> PS to old timers among you: yes, I know that some of you only send
> updates when it's release time. Feel free to ignore this
> message....but also feel free to use this opportunity for avoiding a
> future nagging message by me..:-)

You know I'll be glad to get last minute nags from you next year :) but
I'm getting old and I'm starting to think that if I bring Catalan d-i up
to date now, I might be glad to *ignore* your last minute Planet Debian
nags while others translate like frenzy.

So, count on an update soon.

BTW, you mean d-i git, not SVN, or have I missed something?

Ah, if I hadn't chickened out from Debconf11, we would have chatted about
the status of ca@valencia. If you look in /usr/share/locale, you'll see
it's a serious project, with people backing it, so at some point we should
reconsider our arguments for and against and see if it fits in d-i at this
point.

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/