Re: Adduser program templates modified (#260265)

On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 04:32:13PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> With bug #260265, the English program translations of adduser have
> been cleaned up. We have tried not to fuzzy up translations by
> modifying the english text in the po/* files in the same way like the
> original texts.

The result of not fuzzying the files was probably worse than doing it,
when I tried to update the strings, as they were not easy to find
besides looking closely at the diff. Also, applying the patch made the
Catalan file have two duplicated entries (which is a fatal gettext
error).

I have updated the file, which is attached.

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/