Re: (forw) Re: Geneweb package debconf templates translations

Quoting Guillem Jover (guillem.jover@menta.net):
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 02:25:06PM +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> > So, here is one translation. Maybe some other team members want to make
> > changes to my translation, so please wait one or two days before
> > uploading geneweb with the Catalan stuff.
>
> Added Default-ca. What do you think?

>  Default: English (en)
> +Default-ca: català (ca)

Sure. This is what I already did with other languages. However, to my
experience, the default choice here should be written in english : at least
it didn't work for french until I put :

Default-fr: French (fr)
instead of
Default-fr: Français (fr)