De: "Christian PERRIER" <bubulle@debian.org>
Fecha: 04/05/2012 08:30
Asunto: Completing D-I translations?
Para: "Piarres Beobide" <pi@beobide.net>

Hello Piarres,

D-I translations in Basque are almost complete:

Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel1/eu.po: 513 translated messages.
Piarres Beobide <pi@beobide.net>
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel2/eu.po: 557 translated messages.
Piarres Beobide <pi@beobide.net>
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel3/eu.po: 654 translated messages, 1 untranslated message.
dooteo@euskalgnu.org
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel4/eu.po: 191 translated messages, 30 fuzzy translations, 11 untranslated messages.
Piarres Beobide <pi@beobide.net>
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel5/eu.po: 101 translated messages.
Piarres Beobide <pi@beobide.net>
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel6/eu.po: 10 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 1 untranslated message.
Piarres Beobide <pi@beobide.net>

First two sublevels are safe so Basque won't be deactivated..:-)...but
do you think you can complete others too?

That would make +1 in "my" stats and would be great....