Re: grub2 1.96+20081005-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package grub2 in experimental

Yeuuuuuuuuuuup Pi,

Euskaratu ditut itzuli gabe zeuden 2 mezuak. Kontu bat 'GRUB Legacy'
dagoen horretan utzi dut... agian 'GRUB ondare' jar daiteke, baina nire
zalantzak ditut.

OOoaintxearte,

Dooteo

Jatorrizko mezua: al., 2008-10-27 19:23 +0100, egilea: Christian Perrier
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> grub2. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
>
> (this is for the package version in experimental, not suited for Lenny)
>
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug
> against grub2. NOT DIRECTLY TO ME.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Mon, 03 Nov 2008 19:22:03 +0100.
>
> Thanks in advance,

# translation of eu.po to Basque
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
#
# Piarres Beobide <pi@beobide.net>, 2008.
# Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio <dooteo@euskalgnu.org>, 2008.
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: eu\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: pkg-grub-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-10-26 15:44+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2008-10-29 19:36+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio <dooteo@euskalgnu.org>\n"
"Language-Team: Basque <itzulpena@euskalgnu.org>\n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../grub-pc.templates:1001
msgid "Chainload from menu.lst?"
msgstr "Kargatu menu.lst bidez?"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../grub-pc.templates:1001
msgid "GRUB upgrade scripts have detected a GRUB Legacy setup in /boot/grub."
msgstr ""
"GRUB eguneraketa skriptak GRUB zahar konfigurazioa aurkitu dute /boot/grub-"
"en."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../grub-pc.templates:1001
msgid ""
"In order to replace the Legacy version of GRUB in your system, it is "
"recommended that /boot/grub/menu.lst is adjusted to chainload GRUB 2 from "
"your existing GRUB Legacy setup.  This step may be automaticaly performed "
"now."
msgstr ""
"GRUB zaharraren bertsioa behar bezala ordezkatzeko, gomendagarria da /boot/"
"grub/menu.lst doitzea GRUB 2 dagoeneko instalaturik duzun GRUB zaharraren "
"bidez kargatzea.  Urrats hau automatikoki egin daiteke orain."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../grub-pc.templates:1001
msgid ""
"It's recommended that you accept chainloading GRUB 2 from menu.lst, and "
"verify that your new GRUB 2 setup is functional for you, before you install "
"it directly to your MBR (Master Boot Record)."
msgstr ""
"Gomendagarria da GRUB 2 menu.lst bidez kargatzea onartzea, GRUB 2 "
"konfigurazioak zure beharrak betetzen dituela egiatzatzeko MBR-ran (Master "
"Boot Record) zuzenean instalatu beharrean."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../grub-pc.templates:1001
msgid ""
"In either case, whenever you want GRUB 2 to be loaded directly from MBR, you "
"can do so by issuing (as root) the following command:"
msgstr ""
"Edozein kasutan, GRUB 2 zuzenean zure MBR-tik kargatzea nahi duzunean "
"komando hau exekutatuaz (root gisa) lortu dezakezu:"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../grub-pc.templates:1001
msgid "upgrade-from-grub-legacy"
msgstr "eguneratu-grub-zaharretik"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../grub-pc.templates:2001
msgid "Linux command line:"
msgstr "Linux-eko komando-lerroa:"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../grub-pc.templates:2001
msgid ""
"The following Linux command line was extracted from the `kopt' parameter in "
"GRUB Legacy's menu.lst.  Please verify that it is correct, and modify it if "
"necessary."
msgstr ""
"Linux-eko komando-lerro hau GRUB Legacy-ren menu.lst fitxategiko 'kopt' parametrotik atera da. "
"Egiaztatu zuzena dela, eta eraldatu behar izanez gero."