Re: [TAF] po-debconf://{abook,alsa-driver,amavis-stats,analog,apache,apt-build,distcc,gallery,kdebase,lilo,lvm10,lvm2,mysql-dfsg,nethack,netkit-base,openoffice.org,openssh,phpbb2,phpmyadmin,phppgadmin,portmap,postfix,ppp,proftpd,quota,samba,setserial,slay,slrn,snort,spamassassin,ssl-cert,sympa,tetex-base,tetex-bin,ulogd,webmin,xawtv,xsmbrowser,zsh}/ar.po

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005, Mohammed Adnène Trojette wrote:
> If you intend to translate one of them, please pick one in
> the list, raise your hand and reply to this mail with
> [ITT] po-debconf://<pkg>/ar.po
> as the Subject:, <pkg> being the package name.

I forgot to explain these acronyms like [TAF] and [ITT]:

TAF  	Translation To Do (from French's « Traduction À Faire »)
ITT 	Intent To Translate
RFR 	Request For Review
LCFC 	Last Chance For Comments
DONE 	Work complete