Knoppix 9.0 for U.S.

Is there going to be a Knoppix 9.0 for the U.S.?

https://www.linux-magazin.de/ausgaben/2020/04/einfuehrung-28/ in April had version 9.0

but...

https://www.linuxpromagazine.com/Issues/2020/235 for Jun of 2020 had Version 8.6.1

It's really unfortunate that we're on lockdown here and don't have access to the latest version. In the past, the German and US versions were released simultaneously, in their respective magazines of course. Is there a reason that it's not like that anymore?

Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone in Germany that could even send me a copy of the magazine.

I hope everyone is staying safe and sound in these trying times.

Thank you Klaus for all your efforts in providing Knoppix for all these years. I have been a regular user since version 3.5.

 Eric.