Re: Knoppix 9.0 for U.S.

Hi,

Eric Kudzin wrote:
> Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone in Germany that could even send me a
> copy of the magazine.

The Linux Magazin 04/20 is in the Blue Bin meanwhile, but i have the DELUG DVD
with "Knoppix 9.0 (Linux-Magazin-Edition)".

This raises two questions:

Are owners of the DVD invited to give other people copies before the version
is ready for public download ?
I don't mean legal aspects, but the intentions of Klaus Knopper.

If it is ok for Klaus:
How would i get 4,688,011,264 bytes to you ?
My upload speed should be about 1 MB/s. You'd have to provide some kind
of receiving service (e.g. a ftp server) for about two hours.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas