Re: Editing ISO files (Was: saving cheatcodes)

I think I've come across isomaster before and deemed it unsuitable to
my needs thanks to it being a graphical utility, and thus forgot about
it. I like how easy Adriane makes launching a stripped down x-session
just for Firefox+Orca, but even on a fresh install, I've never had
much luck running a full desktop with Orca, so running other graphical
applications is a major pain(honestly, I'd ditch the GUI altogether if
I thought any of the text-only browsers were half as usable with SBL
as Firefox is with Orca).

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
Bachelor of Computer Science
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.