Re: saving cheatcodes

I have vague memories of using a Windows application that allowed for
direct editing of the contents of an ISO file, but I can't remember
what its called, and I know of no such application for Linux. Still,
you'd think there would be an easier way to do something like this,
but the only thing I can remember finding everytime I google in the
hopes of not having to remaster an iso are false claims that you can
mount an .iso read-write(If I remember correctly, explicitly telling
mount to mount read-write using an ISO as the device results in a
read-only filesystem, mounting read-only message or something
similar).

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
Bachelor of Computer Science
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.