Re: saving cheatcodes

There was a part of me that wondered if plain text files within an iso
could be edited by hex editing, but I thought it would be limited to
say, replacing one two-letter language code with another two-letter
language code and the like, but this makes such old school hacks sound
much more useful.

I already have a Knoppix 8 DVD that boots in Adriane mode by default,
but I need to remember this for the next release assuming the current
trend of no official iso that boots Adriane by default continues.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
Bachelor of Computer Science
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.