Re: Latest Speech-Dispatcher breaks all speech

Hello Jeffery,

The solution is changing line
DefaultModule espeak
DefaultModule espeak-ng
in /etc/speech-dispatcher/speechd.conf
after upgrading speech-dispatcher and espeak(-ng).

I also added a line
AddModule "espeak-n" "sd_espeak-ng" "espeak-ng.conf"
but it does not seem to be really required.

Regards
-Klaus