Re: New Knoppix

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 6:00 PM, jd1008 <jd1008@gmail.com> wrote:

On 02/03/2016 03:44 PM, NS wrote:
Are you aware of the 'toram' cheatcode? Copies Knoppix to RAM and runs it from there.

I note that this is one of the advantages of the CD version over DVD - being smaller, you can use 'toram' on computers that don't have huge amounts of RAM, such as older machines that many of us still mantain, and copying to RAM doesn't take long so it is feasible to use it this way routinely.