Re: New Knoppix

On 02/03/2016 02:21 PM, John Culleton wrote:
On Mon, 01 Feb 2016 09:47:54 -0700
jd1008 <jd1008@gmail.com> wrote:

I echo Jim for the latest release.
Wanted to ask: Is there a way to increase the
speed?

One way I have been thinking of applies to
systems with lots of ram - like 32GB and higher.
What I was thinking of is to loadthe whole
system into a carved out chunk of ram (ramdisk)
and mount the ramdisk as /

What do you think of that idea?