Re: When you do a bugfix release of 7.6.0 ...

There seem to be other problems with metacity and its utilities:

$ metacity-theme-viewer Clearlooks

(metacity-theme-viewer:4432): Gtk-WARNING **: GTK+ module libgail.so
cannot be loaded.
GTK+ 2.x symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in the same process
is not supported.
Loaded theme "Clearlooks" in 0.004978 seconds
Segmentation fault
$

so I give up on having a nice title bar color in the active/selected window.