Patch replace espeak with Pico in ADRIANE

Hi,

I was trying accessibility tools in my android phone that I discovered Svox pico which
is the speech synthesis engine used in Android under Apache license. it has better human voice than espeak and available for English, German, French and Italian.and is already packaged in Debian repository.

to test it, install libttspico-utils package and apply the patch with:
cd /etc/speech-dispatcher/
sudo patch < speechd.patch

and restart speech-dispatcher service or reboot adriane:
/etc/init.d/speech-dispatcher restart

ADRIANE now is translated into many languages, when it encounter unsupported language from pico it fall back to espeak as default.