Subject: firmware for broadcom drivers.

I am an old NetBSD-user, and have decided to scrap my Windows
partitions.  I have tried several Linux versions.  Only two of them
had some kind of success.   Debian 7.8.0 and KNOPPIX 7.4.2.  The
Debian CD wanted me to find the firmware b43/ucode15.fw and
b43-open/ucode15.fw.  I have in vain tried to find this firmware on
the internet.  But Knoppix, however seems to have it built-in.  At
least Knoppix connects to my Wi-Fi.

I would best like to use Knoppix as my base-system, but I cannot find
out how to transfer its boot version to my hard disk.  All I find on
the internet are explanations on how to transfer earlier versions of
Knoppix as boot-loadable versions to the disk.  The version 7.4.2
seems to refuse such a transfer.

Please, can somebody help me either to make Knoppix bootable from
hard disk, or to get hold of above mentioned firmware.

Feel free to answer in German, if you prefer.

Hans