Re: v7.40 DVD spotted

Hi Jim & List,

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 08:27:01AM -0500, Jim Pritchett wrote:
>    [1]http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/
>

>    Thank you, Klaus!

Very sorry, please wait a few minutes and then resync your torrent or
run an rsync on the same file. I made a small but efficient mistake: the
current english image boots by default in german language if a 64bit CPU
is detected (CPU bitness detection on boot is a new feature).

My plan was to upload the files, wait a few hours for them to hit the
mirrors, and then announce 7.4 officially.

Unfortunately, I only realized the mistake after the first upload when
doing screenshots for the release notes. The lang=en option is missing
in just that knoppix64 line in isolinux.cfg in the english version. :-(

I'm currently reuploading and re-announcing the torrent as well. The
change is just a few bytes, so rsync from ftp.uni-kl.de::knoppix-dvd
should fix it quickly if you already downloaded the file completely.

Regards
-Klaus