Re: Is there a 64 bit version of knoppix?

Get the 32 bit version
https://www.dropbox.com/download?dl=packages/debian/dropbox_1.6.0_i386.deb

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 2:24 PM, john Culleton <John@wexfordpress.com> wrote:

Today I had my first real problem with Knoppix. I
wanted to use Dropbox. So I downloaded the deb
version of their software, copied it over to my
Knoppix 7.2 partition, but when I booted
Knoppix and attempted to expand the deb file using
gdeb (I think that was the name) I got an error
message saying it couldn't accept a 64 bit AMD
file or words to that effect.

I can't get the source version of Dropbox to
compile on Slackware either so I am an unhappy
camper.  And my guest ftp user on my web site
won't work either. GRR!
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press