knoppix kernel

hello

I've found that on knoppix reposiyory there is many kernels all as source and some as binary packages.
Latest knoppix 7.0.5 has kernel 3.6.11 but on repo there is 3.6.10.
Is this the same kernel?

On repo there is also kernel-source 3.7.6 but no kernel-image binary compiled version.

I've made remstered version of knoppix for my needs and there is much easier for me to upgrade kernel on my version then make all remstering again to the official release.

So please put on repo any new kernel for knoppix, best in compiled version.
Source is also ok but then I have problem with config file for compiling kernel. In this situation the best would be a kernel source with config file :-)