Re: PATCH Adriane script for mutt setting

Hello Ahmed,

This is really nice, and what I always wanted but never found time to
implement, thanks a lot! :-)

I modified the german translation somewhat, and already uploaded the
source for the new version to debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org.

Regards
-Klaus