Re: Server not reachable

Hello Werner & list,

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 09:30:19AM +0100, Werner P. Schulz wrote:
> Am 19.11.2013 09:42, schrieb Werner P. Schulz:
> > Since about a week I cannot conect to
> > http://debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org/
> >
> > Is it a server problem or moved the repositories to another server?
> >

> Now since five days the server is back again, but all the stuff newer
> then May 2011 has vanished.

It seems the alioth admins had restored everything from the backup to a
new disk that was mounted at a new place, but forgot to tell users where
the original web data was located in the backup that's not part of the
hoe directories. I was able to find my data and copied it to the
original location, so (hopefully) all should be back in place now.
Please let me know if you still miss something.

Regards
-Klaus