Re: Request for a minimalist Knoppix

I believe Klaus has developed Knoppix not only for developers, but mainly for new users. It was really helpful for me to get used to a linux environment, to have a working and fully functional system to test and get familiar with. I don't have anything against your request, but I believe it moves away from the original idea behind Knoppix. We can only hope he has additional time to spare for a diskette version, if you know what I mean.