Re: Support for booting KNOPPIX from exFAT flash disk?

Hi,
I've a 16G flash drive with two partitions: the first one  is fat32 (could
be exFat, ntfs, etc.)  the second is ext2. My remastered is very small (
about 230M cloop), during boot everything is tranferred in ram, so no
problem about wear-down.

I packed extra progs in afio archives and I load them only when necessary.

I use grub legacy and I never had any problems.

Cheers

Massimo