Re: Patch French l10n for ADRIANE

Hello Mr. Mansour,

Thanks a lot for your translation of the ADRIANE script messages, it's
highly appreciated and will be included in the next version of
Adriane/Knoppix, mentioning you in the packages changelog, of course.
:-)

Just a small formality: I noticed that you left the "copyright" field
default/empty in the .po files. Can I correctly assume that your
translation is freely distributable under the same conditions as the
ADRIANE packages, which is GPL V2 or a corresponding Creative Commons
share-alike license?

With kind regards
Klaus Knopper