Re: Problem with keyboard

Hello Klaus.

Turn off/on the keyboard via switch and/or disconnect the wireless usb
plug of the keyboard does not make any change.

I added at syslinux.cfg (deleting lang=en)   lang=es xkeyboard=es
keyboard=es and fails too.

I added to /etc/rc.local "/bin/loadkeys es"  using /KNOPPIX/update.zip
and fails too.

If You have curiosity and want do tests, I can enable ssh access via
knoppix to this computer, is only used for media player with windows or
knoppix, and the data are located in one external disk , or for secure
banking via knoppix. There is not any data in the computer.

Regards
Josep