Re: Icedove browser problem (Graphic video on Knoppix)

Dear John,

What is the default browser?  It is not iceweasel.  If it is epiphany,
that would explain it.

You can set iceweasel to be the default browser:  From the iceweasel menu:
Edit > Preferences > Advanced > General > System Defaults > ...check to
see if Iceweasel is the default... > Check Now > Yes

Let me know if it works.  ...and which IS the default browser, anyway?

Regards,
Andrew