Re: usb boot failure

Dear Martin,

The problem may be the particular combination of hardware.  I recently
bought a shiny new flash drive, small enough to carry all the time, to
replace the bulky old one I've been sometimes carrying around.  It boots
most machines just fine, but it won't boot on some of my older Dells, even
though my old flash drive works just fine.  So, now I have my persistent
boot image whenever I go out, but not on some of my own machines. :(

Regards,
Andrew