Directory structure for live CD / USB

Hello Klaus,

how about putting Knoppix into a single directory in root of the file
system? (ie together with the boot loader)

It may not be such an issue for Live CD/DVD, however on USB there is
unnecessary clutter, which increases the risk of unintended removal of some files when the flash disk is used without booting Knoppix.

I am aware that isolinux requires isolinux or boot/isolinux directory, luckily syslinux is more flexible and can be installed to KNOPPIX/syslinux directory.

P.S. I already changed the scripts to work for me, though I thought others might benefit from pushing upstream, too.

regards,
Milan