knoppix 6.7: losing focus in Alt+F2

Hi,

I observed problem with Alt+F2 that it is not having focus when there are other windows then desktop opened.

When desktop is visible if I press Alt+F2, edit box of searcher does have a focus. There is no issue in this case. But when there are any windows open e.g. chromium, file manager etc. and I press Alt+F2, the edit box of searcher does not have focus. Due to this I'm being forced to use mouse while using Alt+F2.

I'm using knoppix first time, so I don't know whether this bug existed in earlier versions or not.

--Yagnesh A. Revar