Remastering in DVD

Hi, i have problems when remastering knoppix in DVD.  I use the CD image
and add and remove some software, the new image is about 1GB,when i tert
it in a virtual machine works fine, but when i burn a iso image in a DVD
with makeiso, the DVD image didn't boot.  I use all the boot stuff from
the CD and use this line to make the iso:

sudo mkisofs -pad -l -allow-leading-dots -relaxed-filenames -joliet-long
-max-iso9660-filenames -D -R -J -T -V "REMAST" -no-emul-boot
-boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -b boot/isolinux/isolinux.bin -c
boot/isolinux/boot.cat -o /mnt/sda1/remast.iso /mnt/sda1/knp/master

--
Alberto.