Knoppix packages in 6.7.0 lacking 64-bits versions

I'm working on a 64-bits upgrade to 6.7.0.  Relative to standard deb repositories, everything is up to date, but some Knoppix packages are lacking.
Taking a simple diff of package lists, it seems that the following packages from the knoppix section in 6.7.0 don't have 64-bits installable counterparts (adriane left out for now):

0wn
cgroup-remove-knoppix
firewall-knoppix
gprsconnect-knoppix
knoppix-setrootpassword
knoppix-startorca
knoppix-terminalserver
knoppix-udev-config
modemlink-knoppix
network-setup-knoppix
ppp-scripts-knoppix
prism54-nonfree
rebuildfstab-knoppix
rootshell-knoppix
scanpartitions-knoppix
usleep-knoppix
virtualboxstart-knoppix

What is the easiest way to get them installed?  Should 64-bits versions be made? And are there some initialization scripts/files not installed through packages?
The first time around, I just copied in 32-bits Knoppix 6.4.4 directories, but I don't want to repeat that.

Trond