Re: Knoppix 6.5

Okay - perhaps I missed something here or maybe I need a little hand holding.

I have the ISO file and I am wondering how to locate the /etc/environment file. I am viewing the contents of the ISO file in MagicISO - perhaps I am not doing something correctly?

Excuse if I seem clueless - thanks in advance.

Glen