Re: KNOPPIX_V6.4.3DVD-2010-12-20-EN.iso - problem with command /sbin/halt

OK - I rebooted on the real hardware.
All is well - so something is wrong wth how
Virtualbox handles memory management
for this guest. I have neve seen a guest
behave this way, even though I configured
the guest to have 768MB of ram.

One problem I encountered was inability o bring up
my mini-pci wifi card (rt2860/rt2850) dual mode.
I have no idea how to configure t and make it work
under Knoppix.
Under my default boot OS (Fedora 13), I have
disabled NetworkManager, and I let   wpa_supplicant
start up early via the rc script that starts all the
Sxx{ServicName} in the directory /etc/rc5.d
(which is a symlink to   /etc/rc.d/rc5.d)

If someone would please tell me how to bring up
my wifi card under Knoppix, I would really appreciate  it.

Cheers,

JD