Wireless connection.

I have a wireless router Linksys model WRT54GS. It provides a gateway
to the internet for my main computer (connected by ethernet cable), my
HP Printer (connected by ethernet cable) and my remote laptop
(wireless connection to router). I would like to talk to the main
computer (running Slackware) and sign on, initially with telnet, from
the laptop which runs Knoppix.  Ultimately I would like to sign on as
a graphic terminal.  At the Knoppix end, what do I need to set up if
anything to establish this connection? I know the ip addresses.

Eventually I also want to access the printer from the laptop, but that
is a question for another day.
--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus: