Suggestions

I have looked over the Knoppix liveCD (DSL) (in part), and I have a few questions.

1) Does Knoppix/DSL adhere to the Linux File Hierarchy System? (Hopefully, yes.)

2) I have noted that clicking on the desktop (right or left) brings up a menu that should normally be reserved for right clicking (reversed for left- handers, of course).  If this is a changeable option, then this point can be ignored.

3) There was a statement somewhere in the liveCD's help file that a broadband connection should be auto-detected.  Not while I was running it.  Maybe a manual setting?

4) Hopefully, Knoppix has better support for installation (games, utilities, etc.) than Mint.  Some 'make docs would be helpful, too.

5) Finally, if anyone reading this has a connection to the DSL Forums, I would appreciate any assistance there.  My login info is accepted, but then I am automatically transferred back to the login page.

I look forward to being a constructive and positive member of the Knoppix community.