Re: /home on flash disk

Klause yes looking at 'df' it seems the dvd did not leave 200M+. Perhaps you may leave that limit off the next version. For example I only wanted to inclued some instructions to access encrypted LVM's and other personal notes to use knoppix as a rescue disk. All of which would take up very much less than 200M of personal space. I agree with your limit to allow aptitude to work. Perhaps we could all it to find a place in swap? I purchased the flash disk knowing knoppix would fit with some allowance. And 4G is a common size.