To make /dev/sdb2 as read and write access

Hi. :-P
I've installed Knoppix 5.3.1 LiveDVD on 8Gb Flash drive (was make as
LiveFlash). I was make a two partitions. First partition have W95 FAT32
file system which size 6 Gb. Second partition have EXT2 file system
which size 2 Gb. I loading LiveFlash with Knoppix and see mount
partition /dev/sdb2 on /media/sdb2 (second partition on Flash drive)
whith that access privilleges: owner root, group root, access
drwxr-xr-x. I can't write information on /dev/sdb2 :'( but I very want
to do it. :-P How and what I must to do for make /dev/sdb2 partition
can be write access on every times when I load Knoppix from LiveFlash
drive? ;-) I want to make files on /dev/sdb2. Which configuration files
I must to change to open write access for /dev/sdb2? ;-) Help me. :-P I
need it.