Re: 6.1

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 02:41:20PM +0200, Klaus Knopper wrote:

> I'm still working on get a recent Kernel in, and do some improvements to
> the installer and network configuration, which have been the most
> reported weak points.
> -Klaus

Klaus,
        Were you able to address the issue of volumes not being mounted
automatically from an USB Thumb install?  Odd it works like a charm from
CD.. Suppose some script is not making it over.. Don't know a ton about
it, just love the way it 'just works'.. So thanks for that.

--
Daryl Styrk
Naples FL, USA