Persistent Home error on subsequent reboots

Ooops... I made a mistake and sent this to the wrong address.
So here it is again.

Hello everyone,

I have tried to resolve an issue I and others have had with the
persistent home usage.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=116473#116473
Moon describes it well at the beginning of the topic.

I have come to a conclusion, however clumsily, that if the "Add as
persistent, writable system area" option is chosen... it becomes
tricky to umount.

Update. When I was writing this... an answer popped in on the forums.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=116771#116771
So it was pump after all. Now this just becomes 'a heads up' to make
sure it is fixed in the next version. I noticed knoppix-halt excludes
pump from being killed in a BLACKLIST list.

Cheers!
John Woods