boot Problem

Hi there

i have a Knoppix 5.1 CD from my friend i copy it to another CD using copy paste not through NERO or other Copying

Program, when i started my computer and the cd in the drive it did not boot from it i think i did not copy the boot

sector from the CD because i did not use NERO and i checked the bios settings the first boot drive is the cd rom

how can i solve this issue without recopying it again?

I hope to answer me as quickly as possible.

Regards
Ahmad Khuder