isofs, cloop block size and toram option

Hi,

I use knoppix with the toram option, the system is in a very fast pendrive.
I need only 7-8 seconds to transfer  KNOPPIX (216 M) in ram ...nothing
compared to the rest of the boot time.

I tried to reduce the boot time turning off unneeded services.

I know knoppix is made for cd/dvd and I wonder if I can optimize the system
for the "toram"  use: cloop block size, another fs instead isofs.....

Thanks

Max