Re: Expert mode == Kernel panic?

Hi Ronny,

I don't know about the kernel panic, but I did post a howto get an
equivalent to gentoo's pastebin command on the forums, in tips and
tricks. It's titled
"Gentoo pastebin(like) command to paste files from cmdline." Here,
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28739

It allows you to use pastebin.ca from the cmdline. You can add params
to govern how long it will last like expiry="30 minutes". Even change
the name from clueless to one less of a put down. It comes from the
pastebin site, so it should be considered allowed for general public
use. Since pasting links is allowed here it would be a better choice.

I'd even like to see it in the next Knoppix. It just involves adding
WWW/Mechanize to perl and then you can use it right afterwards.

Enjoy