Re: Expert mode == Kernel panic?

Hi Ronny,

I don't know about the kernel panic, but I did post a howto get an
equivalent to gentoo's pastebin command on the forums, in tips and
tricks. It's titled
"Gentoo pastebin(like) command to paste files from cmdline." Here,

It allows you to use pastebin.ca from the cmdline. You can add params
to govern how long it will last like expiry="30 minutes". Even change
the name from clueless to one less of a put down. It comes from the
pastebin site, so it should be considered allowed for general public
use. Since pasting links is allowed here it would be a better choice.

I'd even like to see it in the next Knoppix. It just involves adding
WWW/Mechanize to perl and then you can use it right afterwards.