Re: Installing Knoppix to a hard drive

John Woods wrote:
As a... first Dos, then a reluctant Windows user for most of my life,
I have always had trouble moving to linux full time. I always broke
something, couldn't fix it, then wound up back on M$ stuff. The death
of XP coming in June, made me make knoppix my full time os. I always
knew XP would be my last M$ product...

Just thought I'd point out: you do know that Knoppix was not really designed to be a full-time OS, right? If you do want to switch, may I suggest reading through <http://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=major>, and then try a couple of those distros out.

HTH