Re: Can't find answer in cheatcodes

Hi felix,
Not having any sata hardware myself, I can just try and give some
general suggestions.

When you get to the first boot screen where you enter the cheatcodes,
I would try knoppix failsafe first. Since testcd didn't work... it
probably won't make much difference. Second, if that doesn't work, try
knoppix 5.1.1 which is more than a year old.

There might also be some sata compatibility settings in bios you could
play around with. Do you have the latest bios for that board?

regards,
john woods