Re: A few comments about Knoppix 5.1

If you want a clean smooth ready-for-the-desktop, system then try
Ubuntu, Fedora, Mandriva or even Lineo (formerly lindows).

I consider Knoppix to be a developer-oriented system. It's really
good, but it need tweaking for any specific purpose (and it's designed
to allow that tweaking).
Don't complain about a ferari because it's not a SUV, or an SUV
because it can't do 0-60 in 4.0.  reveiw things in the context for
which they were designed.