Re: A few comments about Knoppix 5.1

On 1/3/07, Martin Oehler <oehler@knopper.net> wrote:
Half of the "10" people are caring about functionality a desktop user
will probably never use

The job of tester wouldn't be a "free ride". There would be work
involved. You could divide up the packages so that each person got 10
or 20 packages that they would be required to be familiar with and
test. (please don't give me emacs). I would do it for the honor of
having my name posted somewhere.

But there are definitely some problems with the license:

Sorry, I didn't realize that the license was funky. I like it because
it's cross-platform, whereas loop-aes is not.